It’s been two weeks since I’ve done a Recent Sketches article so that means a lot of scanning to get up to date! 🙂
In this collection you will find:
- My usual morning coffee and Village Green sketch when it was not raining or a cafe interior if it was
- Work done for the last two weeks of my Watercolour course
- Two sketches from the taxi stand on wet days
- Reflex sketching during a Zoom catchup with a friend in Belgium
- A good number of swatches/colour charts
- One JimmyB building
- Two visits to Lane Cove National Park and a few other outings
- And scattered throughout are plenty of coffee/teacups and one teapot.
So nothing particularly new or exciting but I have really enjoyed putting these pages together and I’m loving using a larger (US Letter) hardbound Alpha.
What else do you want to know about my everyday sketching? Let me know in the comment section below.