It’s been a while since I’ve done an update on my everyday sketching – in fact I haven’t done one of these articles since my last sketchbook! Eek! So much to catch up on.
Therefore this article contains many of the pages in the sketchbook I’ve just finished – Volume 168.
In this collection of pages you’ll see…
- Numerous crazy layout experiments – part of the Open Compositions exercise from my Sketchbook Design course
- Three Wednesday afternoon outings to the city – separate articles here, here and here.
- A two-hour visit to Cockatoo Island (I shared how I finished these pages inside Lesson 4 of Sketchbook Design)
- More coloured pencil ‘sketch&walk’ drawings on toned paper
- A fun outing to the Chau Chak Wing Museum at Sydney Uni with a family of five children
- Evidence that I’ve been doing a little ipad sketching lately 🙂
- The usual collection of Village Green sketches, St Albans door and a number of Lane Cove National Park visits.
- A few food sketches plus the usual scattering of tea and coffee sketches
- A number of colour swatches and mixing chart – see more here and here
And there you have it – another sketchbook completed!
Love the flow in this sketchbook! So inspiring! Really looking forward to the livestream! It’s so good to see the sketchbook live! See you there!
Thanks Jamie. Was great to have you in the chat!
Where did you get the stamp that is lined for you to write on. I’ve looked for one and can’t find it.
Hi Debra – I draw the lines by hand
Subscribe for first notification of workshop + online classes and more.