- continuing with my mixed media experiments – every day I try something slightly different
- visiting Lane Cove National Park a bit more regularly and getting back to some FLora ID
- enjoying my new sketch&walk routine and doing quick sketches in a toned sketchbook while standing up
- adding elements to my pages (Lesson 1 of Sketchbook Design) and
- creating some contained compositions (Lesson 2 of Sketchbook Design)
Here are a few individual sketches…
Lane Cove National Park sketch using tombows and a little pink added to tie this sketch with a cuppa sketch on the other side of the spread (see below)
A few leaves and gumnuts.
Tombow, watercolour pencil and watercolour experiments
I really enjoyed this quick sketch of a local church done standing up. And on the right mixing markers (GoldFaber Aquas) with coloured pencil on the toned grey paper
And another shape-based Village Green sketch.
Here are photos of all my recent pages…
Trying lots of fun layout ideas. My sketchbook is truly my playground for experiments at the moment and that makes me happy.
Looking forward to catching up with the Sketchbook Design group in our next livestream. If you are doing the course, I hope that you’re going to enjoy creating contained compositions in the coming weeks!