I’m excited to announce that enrollment is now open for my new online course – SketchingNow Watercolour.
Watercolour sketching (and particularly out on location) involves a different approach than traditional watercolour studio painting and this is what we will explore in the course.
Note: If you can’t see the embedded video please click here.
The topics will include:
- how to increase your control of water – whether working with a tight control or working looser and taking risks
- how to decide when to laye//glaze and when to work wet-in-wet
- how to create vibrant colours with a limited palette
- how to be more confident with your use of colour
- how to apply all these techniques to sketching on location
- how to develop your own style for watercolour sketching
The course will be aimed at beginners and self-taught urban sketchers who want to fill in the gaps of their understanding of watercolour.
It’s a 6 week course, starting on 10 Jan 2018, with lots of teacher interaction from me.
If you want more details about please click here. This page also includes a more detailed video about the course.
Also, I want to let everyone know that I now have SketchingNow gift certifcates available – see more here.
Finally, I just want to thank everyone who has emailed me over the last few months. Your feedback has been invaluble in creating the lessons and I really hope that everyone who enrolls will see massive improvements in their watercolour sketching!