I am very please to announce a new sketching course that I will be running… starting next week!!!!
( if you are unable to attend, I am planning more later in the year.)
4 week course – Wednesday mornings 9.30am- 1.00pm.
Wednesday 21 August – Wednesday 11 September 2013
We will be building on the fundamental techniques of sketching on location that we explored during my Manly sketching course in May/ June this year.
· how to trust your own response to a place and have confidence in your own mark making
· using lines to describe edges and forms and textures
· being bold with your use of colour and in the importance of value
· having fun drawing buildings - focusing on form and structure vs detail rather than stressing about perspective
· how to ensure that your sketch has and maintains a strong focus.
Please contact me for registration details and supply list.
Cost $150.00 for the 4 weeks or $50.00 for a casual class (subject to availability)
Payment in full required to secure place.
Maximum class size of 10.