It has been closed for a few months to enable me to make some big upgrades to the site. But now it’s time to open the doors again!
The secret to creating compelling ink and wash sketches is to have a good understanding of edges – to understand whether the edges of your subject represent a change in plane or a change in colour and whether they are hard or soft, strong or weak.
Once you can see edges in this way, the fun part of creating art starts! It’s all about interpreting what you see and making decisions about how you will record that in line or colour. These decisions are totally dependent on what aspect of your subject you respond to the most – the unique story you are trying to tell through your art. The Edges course will help you do this!
- 5 hours of video
- 12 different demonstrations
- over 70 pages of downloadable content
- private specially designed classroom for sharing work and discussions with others
- lifetime access to all course content and any further updates
- self-directed course – start at any time and work at your own pace.
Note: This is exactly the same Edges course, so if you have previously enrolled in Edges, you are not missing out on any new content!