Ok... Time to get back to my ‘fill-in’ project. I actually started this page over a week ago – drew the first 3 strings of beads and then didn’t know how to finish the page compositionally. Tonight I just went for it and just when I was finished suddenly realised what ‘b’ object I should have paired with Borromini. Oh well – looks like Borromini is going to have a second page!
I was alos surprised that I couldn’t find more of my collection of beads – I used to wear them a LOT in the 90s.
Preparing for Barcelona - As many of you know, I am booked to go to the Urban Sketchers symposium in Barcelona in July. So as part of my 'trip prep' I am reading up as much histor...
1 week ago